change for good is not a sin~yet it ain't easy..yap..it ain't no killing man (T_T)

why???why must i feel this way??something goes wrong inside here..it just broke my heart..become more hurts as the time goes by..why must i feel this way???thinking of it make me sad..trying to forget it make me hurt..thus??what should i do???it can't just be like that..i have to do something...i don't want it to be happened but still can't overcome that feeling..i hate this situation..i can't manage it..please..dear me..only you can handle it..please..face the reality..you are not for it..and you are not going to be like that..yap..i knew it..but it comes without sign..i don't know when it comes..it just comes..entering my life..down my feeling..i hate to be like this..suppose i'm a very good super iron lady..then???what had happened know???where's the super iron lady???!!!you are only a emo-yes-yet-full of-lil-gal!!---No!!!i' m not that!!i'll not be like that..yap!!i'll be the super iron lady..heartless and emo-no lady..comes hell or high water..i'll never change because of it..i'll not be affected by those things..yaa..that's my promise..freeze your heart..when it comes to you..throw the rock !!don't let it comes to you!!!~come hell or high water~

Comments

Popular Posts