cedey-nye...=<

something happened..and down my feelings..i'm in upsidedown mood now..feel like want to throw everything away..i dont know why it happen now???what causes me feel like this??seriously..i cant answer that..Ya Allah..is this ur trial for me???is this it??ok..i accept it as my trial..my trial..to be a good person..change for good is not easy maiyah.. do u thing that to be a good person is that easy???please la maiyah..u shud know ur self..please..be strong..but still..i feel sad..very2 sad..why must it happen now???why must in this form..sorry..i know that all are come frm Allah..i dont argue abt that..it is just my self..who doesnt know how to manage this thing..does this small thing should ruin ur life maiyah??yeaa..i know abt that..i shouldt think too much abt this..but yet..i feel really sad..dont know with whom i can share this feeling..i need somebody to hear me..n i know..Allah can hear me very well..really2 well..i shud turn to Him..yup..i have to be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!--hopefuly after this..i'll be better.. better in everything..n the most important thing.. i'll not let my frens know that i'm in this mood..if i can hide my real feelings..means that..i'm succes...huh~no good mood now..(++.)~

Comments

Popular Posts