--april.24-'08--

Its 1845 now..danno what to do..(as if nothing to do..)..huhu..neway..quite bored now..no thing interests me..except dis thing (--,)..well..i love blogging anyway..hehe..hurmm..but no idea to story la..ok..what about my feeling now??yup..dats the best topic I think..hurmm..so..what’s my feeling now..well..the word ‘feeling’ itself hav a lot of meaning..i think la.what bout other people..i don’t know..but for me..it is about..what mode I’m now..what inside and outside also difference..for me..i’m not the one who express my true feeling..specifically said..express my inside feeling n let people know what is it..oh..no..it’s not me..typical girl may do it..hurmm..so..I’m not the typical girl laaa??huhu..wat ever..as long as I’m happy to be myself..am I happy enough to be myself now??? danno the exacty answer..but for me..most people ofcoz..hav their own dream..their own hopes..so do I..so what’s my dream???whats my hopes..ofcoz im not going to write it here,,or else you people will know it..haha..as if theres people want to read dis..watever..hahaha..okies..sincerely..im not really happy with my current life now..doesnt mean dat I hate to be myself now..its actually I trying to change for good..n still now..thought dat im failed..i tried before n before..try to hold my heart to Him..yeah..my heart always for Him ofcoz..n I know that I hav Him..n my self..my soul are oways for Him..but..d one thing dat most down my feeling is..i think dat i’m not yet change my self totally for good..before dis feel dat im going to feel d ‘feeling’ forever..feel dat oways be with Him..feeling dat oways be blessed by Him..but once I did the wrongdoings..dat feeling kinda fly away from my life..feel like lonely now..feeling like He wouldn’t give me another chance..but actually I know I hav the chance until my last day..so..the thing is depends on me now..i know it..so..hopefully I can change back..change for good..i know change for good aint dat easy..but once I can fight the bad feeling..all the sadness will go away frm my life..very hope on dat..(T_T)..giv me the happiness..giv me to feel dat feeling again..please..

Comments

Popular Posts